Instructions for the safety of our guests against the Covid-19
Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members. To secure just that, we have setup procedures in place so that our guests can feel safe while staying at our hotel.
- Compliance to the National Health & Safety protocols.
- Temperature measuring with touchless devices
- Personal protective equipment to be worn by all employees throughout the hotel.
- Designated disinfection personnel in our property.
- Enhanced health & safety training programs for all our employees (Authorized Health First Certification in all aspects of health, safety & hygiene).
- Enhanced cleaning protocols to rooms, public spaces and staff areas.
- Use of cleaning and hygiene products approved by the National Healthcare system.
- All room keys/cards are disinfected after departure.
- Reinforced cleaning & disinfection of all sunbeds after use.
- Systematic chlorination of pools with disinfectant products as designated by our specialist partners.
- We will be providing antiseptics throughout all areas of the hotel.
- Check in: 15:00
- Check out : 11.00
- Breakfast will be served on a nearby restaurant.
- Disinfection of guests’ luggage is applied.
- Contactless payment options are encouraged & available
- Transfers to be arranged with partners who comply strictly with hygiene procedures.
- Our hotel does not cover any expenses related to medical doctors or Covid-19 coronavirus testing in case of suspected or confirmed cases.
- Keeping a record of all persons staying at the hotel, in case of any suspicious case.
- Comply to all safety distances based on governmental authorities.
- Comply to food and sanitation protocols regarding food preparation and equipment.
- Collaboration with Mykonos medical center and private clinics on 24/7 basis.
Glastros, 84600, P.O. Box 350