Mykonos Hotels Studios Mykonos Town Hotels
Laka Studios is a 4-star Mykonos hotel complex situated at the heart of the capital of the island, Mykonos Town, (otherwise known as City of Mykonos or Chora).
Laka area is next to the clubs, cafés, bars, tavernas, restaurants and convenience stores, at close proximity to the beach, ranking it among favourite hotels for accommodation in Mykonos Town.
Laka Studios Hotel will be glad to welcome you from April 20 to October 10.
Laka Studios Accommodation
All of our studios and suites are well-designed, spacious and air-conditioned (cooling / heating) and include:
- a private bath with a hair dryer
- a living room
- a sitting area
- a fully-equipped kitchen with the necessary utensils
- a fridge
- satellite TV 32"
- a safe deposit box
- wi-fi internet access
- a spacious balcony or veranda
Laka Studios Facilities & Services
In order to make your stay on Mykonos Island pleasant and comfortable, Laka Studios provide the following hotel facilities and services:
- fax transmittal *
- currency exchange *
- dry cleaning *
- car rental service
- transport service (from / to airport and port) *
- safe deposit boxes
- massage (on request) *
- manicure (on request) *
- kids club (on request) *
- baby sitting *
- hairdresser *
Pets are not allowed in the hotel
Price List 2018
|Type of Accommodation||Low
|Double Superior Studio||€ 90||€ 120||€ 150|
|Triple Superior Studio||€ 110||€ 140||€ 180|
All above prices are in euro (€). To convert prices to a different currency please click here for more info.
Low Season: April 20 - May 31 & Sept. 16 - Oct. 10
Middle Season: June 1 - July 15 & Sept. 1 - 15
High Season: July 16 - Aug. 31
- All rates are per room, per night and include all taxes.
- A third person over 3 years old is charged with an extra 20% of the room rate, per night.
- Check-in: 14:00.
- Check-out: 12:00 noon.
In order to make a reservation at Laka Studios, it is necessary that 20% of the total cost of your stay (for long stays), or the amount of 1 overnight stay (for short stays) be prepaid via:
- credit card (Visa, AMEX, Diners and MasterCard)
- deposit to the following bank accounts:
SWIFT CODE: ERBKGRAA
Account No: 00260092180200538240
Beneficiary: Giannoulaki Co.
In the case that your reservation is made via credit card, a hotel credit card authorization and acceptance form must be completed in order to confirm your accommodation.
If a reservation is cancelled:
- 10 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, there is no charge.
- 3 - 9 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, then 50% of the total amount of the stay is charged
- 1 - 2 days prior to the scheduled arrival date or in case of no show, 100% of the total amount of the stay is charged
Mykonos Town, 84600 Mykonos
Cyclades Islands, Greece
+ 30 22890 26563